上午9:30

Seeing is believing!?---Ann

    "Seeing is believing", I think this not true.
    Few weeks ago, I have got an invitation from my college classmate. It was about her engagement party and there was a picture along with it. When I saw the picture, I was wondering "who she is? Do I know her?" I couldn't make sure until I saw the name on it.
    Cosmetics made her become the most beautiful bride in the world but also made her look like a totally different person. Cosmetics indeed is the most magic thing in the world. So guys, seeing is "not" believing.

1 意見:

克勞蒂亞.油膩膩 提到...

Cosmetics do change or ameliorate one's appearance. I have seen Japanese and Taiwanese girls putting on the make-up on the train or metro. They look drastically different when they get off the train. It's an amazing transformation to watch!

張貼留言