清晨5:52

2012

I saw the movie “2012” last week, finally. That reminds me one night last Sep.


12/ 5 was the election date for county magistrate and councilors. Before that day, one candidates came to our community of our apartment and made a speech for her politics. They attracted the residents to listen her politics by offering simple dinner and gave a movie in our conference room. I was not interested with the dinner, but I did been attracted by the video – 2012. I knew 2012 was still in theater then , I didn't know how they get the video. Actually, that is not really important to me, I just wanted to see this movie.
After half hour of the candidate's speaking, ha, finally here came the video "2012". I was so excited to see the movie, and we prepared everything ready like pop cone and drinks to sit on the sofa and enjoy the movie. After one and half hour, the movie ended. What? What's that?

I did not see John Cusack in the movie, I did not see any disaster either. The plot did describe Mayan Prophecy and what would happen in 2012, but…. is that really the movie “ 2012 “ ? What is going on ? I checked the video case, it was definitely 2012. But it read “ DOOMSDAY “ on the bottom. What's that? 1.5 hours for an odd movie?

I was so expected to see the hot movie and it told me 2012 was the story about religion! I laughed, because I felt I was taken as a fool. After that , I browse the internet , and found there was a movie named “ 2012 Doomsday “ in 2008. Ha! What can I say ? But at last , I saw the real 2012 now.

0 意見:

張貼留言