上午8:16

Some Efforts I Do to Kill Ants

Since December 2009, there is a big problem keep bothering me. That is ants invade in my room. At the beginning, I thought that was only a temporary situation, so I didn't pay too much attention on it. Then it got worse. They really felt like at home and still come and go whenever they want. At that moment, I finally realized they would never leave my room.

So, I used an insecticide to kill them. However, it didn't work. They only felt dizzy but not been killed. Then I searched on the internet about how to kill ants and I found someone said that using vinegar to wipe the route they pass through can prevent ants invade again. So I dripped some vinegar into the water and wiped my desks and floors hardly, then put some mothballs in every corner in my room hoping this could keep them away. Still not working again. Also I had tried squeeze orange peel to wiped the route and still in vain.
My friend said that maybe it was cold outside and my room was too warm because I turned on the heater. But I don't want to turn it off because I don't want to freeze to death. Therefore, I am still trying against them. Right now, I am serious consider of buying a poisonous bait to kill them. Let's just wait and see. I will be the winer in this battle at last.

0 意見:

張貼留言