清晨7:40

On supermarkets


It's late at night. I want to go to bed, but I still need to finish my English homework. It has been a while since I wrote my last essay on anything. Argh, it's so hard to come up with something interesting! Since we are still in the subject of supermarkets, I decide to share my obsession about supermarkets.


I love supermarkets! I enjoy going to all kinds of supermarkets and convenient stores. I do not cook and I am not a shopaholic. There are mainly two reasons. First of all, I love supermarkets around the world because a traveller can get a rough idea about the local life simply by a trip to the local supermarket. In the supermarkets, a person will find the food which the local people eat and use; therefore, it's a quick way to know a place.


Secondly, I love supermakets because one can kill time in those places just by checking the new stuffs out. It's always nice to stay in a supermarket while waiting for a friend or classmate. I am always happy to find new products from the shelves although I would not necessarily buy those new products. The fun is not about shopping. It would be more about enjoying the novelty in the daily life.


Supermarkets are definitely on my to-do list while travelling abroad. I can get familiar with the local life and enjoy finding new things there. I would recommend you to do the same next time when you travel.

0 意見:

張貼留言