上午9:56

Shaolai Trial(梢來步道)-----Ann

    Last weekend, I went to the shaolai trial(梢來步道), which is located in the Major Snow Mountain Forest Amusement Park, with some of my colleagues. The total length of this trial is 15.5km. However, most of us are beginners of mountain-climbing, we just climbed up for 2.6km to an observatory then returned.

    When I was packing my stuff into my bag, one of my colleagues said the temperature would be 10 degrees Celsius. So, I wear 3 clothes on me, one of my clothes was a woolen sweater, and that was really killing me. "HOT" and barely could breath were the only two things I could feel. The trial was covered with some rocks and roots were exposed made me more difficult to climb.
    Although this trip was almost killing me, I'm still looking forward to the next trip.

    Here is the website, introduces this trial. Click and see it. http://www1.forest.gov.tw/NationalTrailSystem_En/TR_G_07.htm

1 意見:

匿名 提到...

I seldom go climbing, the nearest one was to Manapang in Miaoli ( I am not sure about the name as even in Chinese, it is written different). It was the first time that I climbed that high (more than 1,000 m). I think that when you are supposed to climb mountain, you should wear things that are easy to be taken off, because after climbing for a while, you will feel very hot. I myself did feel like Ann as I had never in climbing, and really got faint because I wore so many clothes. But, if I go climbing this year, I have more experience now. (^_^)
Jessica

張貼留言